Enhancing Climate Resilience for All
In the day, I am a Climate Resilience consultant with half a decade of experience in flood risk technical advisory for Asia.
At night, I run my non-profit organisation The Climatebender that provides Humanitarian Relief to communities vulnerable to the climate crisis.
In my free time, I create content with professionals to share perspectives on climate resilience!
Skillsets & Qualifications
| Flood modelling | Flood risk assessments | Multi-hazards assessments | Cost Benefit Analysis | Multi Criteria Analysis | Water infrastructure detailed design | Nature-based solutions | Flood forecasting solutions |
| QGIS, ArcMap | MIKE, Sobek, TUFLOW, HEC-RAS, SWWM | Microstation, OpenRoads, Navisworks, Revit, AutoCAD | Python, C++, SQL, Dynamo, VBA, Power BI |
● Bachelors Degree: Environmental Engineering, Minor in Civil Infrastructure (NUS)
● Certification in Nature Based solutions for Disaster and Climate Resilience (UN Environmental Programme)
● Chairperson (Young Water Professionals) for Singapore Water Association
● Chairperson (JEN Youth) for Jazari Engineers Network
● Board member for al-Ansar Mosque
©2021 The Climatebender